Course Booking Terms & Conditions
- The full course/tuition fee is payable before the course, only then is your place on the course confirmed.
- A minimum of four participants are required for courses to run. Courses not achieving this may be rescheduled.
- In the event of unsuitable weather or unexpected shortage of appropriately qualified instructors, the whole course or affected part of the course may have to be rescheduled. In either event you will be offered an alternative date or a refund.
- On all courses (except Instructor courses and Instructor Endorsements) we require 14 days notice prior to the course start date for a refund. For Instructor courses and Instructor Endorsements we require 2 month notice prior to the course start date for a refund. All refunds need to be requested in writing to the Principal Training Officer.
- In the event that a course participant, through illness or otherwise, misses the start of (or any other part of) the course The Chase Sailing Club are under no obligation to offer completion of the course or any refund or to transfer the booking.
- The Chase Sailing Club will not accept liability for loss of or damage to any participants' personal equipment or personal effects.
- Course participants using their own equipment do so at their own risk and The Chase Sailing Club will accept no liability for damage or loss howsoever caused and must have suitable insurance cover and minimum buoyancy.
- The Chase Sailing Club reserves the right to vary course details, dates and prices without prior notice.
- All course participants must comply with the Instructors guidance and instruction
Last updated 15:44 on 22 July 2023