Thank you for interest to become a Chase Sailing Club member.
If you wish to proceed further this is the procedure;
Via the 'Get in touch' link we will need you to provide us with some personal information and ask you to confirm what membership type you require from the membership category.
Once you have provided all the necessary information, we will raise an invoice with a link to allow you to complete an online payment with debit/credit card. When the payment has been received, we will confirm your membership and send you a user id (your email address) and password and ask you to create a "my profile" for all people covered in your membership onto the website, and finally arrange a weekend meet and greet to welcome you to the club.
If you would like to go over any queries you may have please do not hesitate to Contact Us
Listed below is all the information needed and we would ask you to confirm the total value of your membership requirement, click here for Membership rates.
e.g. Single Membership £204.00, Boat berth £60.00, Key & Fob £30.00, = Total £294.00
We will need to know;
- What kind of watercraft membership you require;
- i.e. Windsurfer, Wing boarder, Paddleboarder, Dinghy WITH boat type and sail number
- Name and Address details;
- Please include spouse/partners and family members who may visit the club included within your membership.
- Please include your DOB and for family membership any children wishing to take part in water activities
- Your email address, telephone numbers, PLUS: an emergency contact with name and number.
- Any other personal information that you may wish the club to be aware of.
- Please confirm you have current watercraft insurance for each item you will be using at the club.
- If you need any assistance on how to get insurance cover, please ask.
- Please request a key and fob to allow for club and car park access and add this to your membership fee.
Thank you and we will look forward to hearing from you.
The Chase Sailing Club
Last updated 11:31 on 16 May 2022